Monday, February 4, 2019

Try It & See What Happens

Hello,
I have never done this sort of thing before and if I am honest I am not even sure about my motivations. As much as anything I want to share my reading experiences and do a bit of promotion for  Super Relaxed Fantasy Club. A regular London (UK) event for writers, readers, publishers and agents. Anyway, I suppose this is something of a blog.

I am probably starting at the wrong end of the curve as, I am told, blogs are in decline, but I read a fair bit and want to share those books I enjoy. I read quite a variety of stuff, but it is primarily genre: SF, fantasy, crime, thrillers a dashing of horror, biography, history and science.

I am conscious that what I read could become constrained, so I try and read outside my comfortable frame of reference. I belong to a book group and so get surprised with new tomes from time to time. I also have quite a diverse group of friends and contacts who cause me to open my eyes to things that I may be blind to.


So I shall see how I get on. Your comments are always welcome.
Cheers
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment